Recent Posts

Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon, Movie Stars, and ME!

I took a trip to LA to see the red carpet premiere of New Moon with one of my bestest friends, Rachy B. We got some fabulous pictures due to a streak of good luck. No, we did not sleep in the streets of LA for three nights, but we did end up with a better spot than some of the people who did. We met two adorable 17 year olds from LA, who frequent premiere parties, and taught us the ins-and-outs of the red carpet event. They shared their favorite spot with us and let us tag along for most of the night. It was unbelievable! Here are some pics.
I'll start with my favorite. Here is Nikki Reed (Rosalie). She is absolutely gorgeous in real life. My friend found this picture off a website and sent it to me. I love it.



Kellen Lutz- Emmett. Thats one of our friends, Jerreny, with her arms around him. She had met him earlier that day at another event for a radio station. She knew everything famous.




The big three; Kristen, Robert, and Taylor. So close, yet so far away.


Elizabeth Reasoner - Esme. Of course she is waving at us.



Jamie Kennedy-from the Jamie Kennedy Experiment. We used to love that show. He came with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Billy Burke- Charlie Swan.

Peter Facinelli (Dr. Cullen) and his real-life wife Jennie Garth. They were so cute on the red carpet together.

Gil Birmingham- Billy Black


Mark Salling- Noah "Puck" on Glee


Justin Chon- Eric


Cameron Bright- Alec


Michael Sheen - Aro

Dakota Fanning- Jane

Kiowa Gordon- Embry Call

Chaske Spencer-Sam

Alex Meraz- Paul

It was an awesome event with tons of excitement, thousands of CR-AZY insane fans, and beautiful movie starts. Not bad for a Monday night.

13 comments:

Megan Lofgran said...

Ummmm...amazing! You and Rachel are gorgeous and looking like your having the time of your lives! So so so fun- thanks for sharing!

McEntire Family said...

Oh my! What a lucky woman you are! You look beautiful - just like one of the stars! I must forward this to my teenage friends - they will be so JEALOUS!

emily said...

holy cow Ang! You obviously know how jealous I am of you! Just rub it in..just rub it in why don't you...meanwhile I'm in labor...don't worry about me though..I'm fine...Just tell me...it wasn't better than Mr. Brown...Sawyer that is! I just got home last night..i will call u soon..i want to talk for about 3 hours. I'm glad you had fun...u deserve...If only you lived closer...if only! I'll keep dreaming.

Blanchards said...

Ang...we did have the best time didn't we?! I don't know why I get a little embarrassed looking at these pictures but I definitely do...as long as I am with you, my fav, it doesn't matter. I love you! Thank you so much for coming, it made my 2009. We'll start planning 2010 soon. Next year, chin down! Give the babies a kiss for me, and Nick. Love, Rach

p.s. Just kidding Nick. I just miss seeing you get a little uncomfortable but it makes me smile thinking about it...thanks for letting Ang come, I needed her!

Alisha said...

I can't believe you actually saw that many "stars"! I thought you'd say "we were really far away and didn't see anyone but it was really fun anyways". the picture of you and the guy playing Emmett- it looks like you and Emmett have your heads photoshopped in, like lighting, angle, and size of both your heads are just a little off.
I'm going to brag about you to other Twilight freaks, I mean fans, I know.

Brooke said...

Looks like fun! I would have been really jealous if you got a picture with Robert. Where were your husband and boys during this big event?

Tasha said...

Wow, I just barely looked up you blog. Looks like you had a great time, and I am so very jealous!! That is CRAZY!!!

The Dille Family said...

Angie!! I just got on here and can't believe you were right there in the middle of it all! How awesome! It is so crazy to see you with Rachel, since I've known her for 15 years! Small world. Glad you had fun. What an experience! Something I've never done...next time take me with you:) Miss ya! We need to come say hi next time we are in Twin!

Kim-the-girl said...

Angie! This is Kim Woodbury and I just made my way here from Megan Logfran's blog. You look stunning as ever and you're a mom! That is so exciting and makes me SO happy for you! So glad things are going well for your family! (and how fun to have a little star-fun)... I'll probably add you to my blog roll, if that's OK, it'd be fun to keep in touch!

Jodi Vestal Chandler said...

Okay, so I'm commenting on your blog. Wow! LA for Twilight?! You are a better fan than I, looks way fun just to hang out and see what the Hollywood scene is like. And, a trip without the kids, you have a great husband!

Brett said...

Totally fake, you just photoshopped your head behind Rachel's. But dang that Nikki Reed is smokin. I'm stoked you're coming to assist me for my boards. I don't think you'll have as much fun here though as you did at your last escape...but hey maybe it will be blog worthy?!? guess we'll have to wait and see.

paulak said...

Holy Cow...too much fun for one night. Totally jealous. I bet that was a blast.

Jessica Rae said...

this is amazing! how in the world do you get to go to a premiere?? Bring me next time :) so fun!