Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all

Here is an exciting round-up of happenings in the Kelsey household this fall.



  • My 30th Birthday. I usually love my Birthdays but this one was just awful. You can tell by the picture above that nobody looks great, nobody feels great. I got this gigantic Costco carrott cake that nobody around me would eat because they were all on a diet. Plus it didn't even taste that good. Bummer of a day. Glad its over.


  • Coley's 1st birthday, what a special day! He finally got to be the center of attention on this very special occasion. Complete with chocolate cake and lots of presents for Xavier to play with. Just to let you know, he is possibly the sweetest baby ever.


  • Halloween was fun (sort-of). Xavier was a Cowboy and Coley was his Horsee. Never did get the picture I was hoping for of them looking off into the Idaho sunset together. This is as good as it gets. I have loved looking at all the Halloween pictures that so many of you have posted on your blogs. Thanks for the entertainment and inspiration. I am committing myself to becoming a better photographer this year. Stay tuned and Happy Fall Y'all!! (said in authentic Idaho accent)

5 comments:

The Dille Family said...

Happy Late Birthday! What kind of friend am I? I'm sorry it wasn't too great!! Welcome to the 30 club:) I love the Halloween costume idea. I agree pictures are always hard with kids and I never get the shot I want. Keep in touch!

McEntire Family said...

The birthday might not have been good - but I hear the 30's are the best. I'm hoping since I joined the club two weeks before you! :) Can't wait to see you guys in December!

Alisha said...

Well it's about time.
Wait, I should encourage good behavior.
I loved the photos. Xavier has such a big personality, so funny. And Cole is soo sweet! Just adorable. I love the buddy costumes.
We're all upset over how skinny you are Angie.
I hope we'll have a Christmas installment to look forward to. But after that don't make us wait till until next Halloween!

Blanchards said...

Oh my gosh...I am still laughing at your kid's costumes. They are so funny Ang!...it makes me so excited to see them at Christmas. I don't know if I am going to have such a hard time with my 30th...I already feel about 50 years old on a daily basis. Did I ever send you that card that had a tired mom on the front with red rimmed eyes and a greasy pony tail, no make up on?...well, you open it up and it says, "One day the tired mom look will be in and we will be on the cover of all the magazines!" I thought it was hilarious...does that sound like Brian?! Love you Rach

KellyAnne said...

Angie, I can't believe you started a blog and I just found out about it... Justin will be so excited. We think about you guys often, and it's so nice to see pics of your cute boys!
Hope you are all doing well!