Recent Posts

Thursday, March 24, 2011

a little intense



I got to meet my baby nephew Jack for the first time tonight. He is all kinds of cute. I got to feed him, burp him, and kiss him. He even fell asleep right on my shoulder...something babies don't usually do. I vowed to love him forever. I whisper-yelled to Nick, "Get my camera quick and take a picture of me and Jack!" He hustled to get a quick shot. When I asked him if it looked good he said "yeah its pretty good." Then after Jack-Jack had left our house for the night I found my camera to look at the prized picture only to find this one. Sorry its so weird. You can't even see my adorable nephew. The really sad part is I thought I was having a good hair day today. yikes.

I haven't blogged about by big 2-year-old becoming a 3 year old. He is. This is a picture from his very birthday. Its not a great picture...I still can't figure out how people get their kids to look at the camera and look natural. But this picture sums up his personality well. If I had one word to describe this little boy it would be intense. He is intensely sweet, intensely mad, intensely polite, intensely clean, intense while at play...etc. Not to mention he is intensely adorable, smart, and hilarious. Right now one of my favorite things about him is his LOUD and some-what monotone voice. He only has one volume...LOUD. Its intense of course.
Here's a view of our morning on March 7th. Not awesome. It's forecasted to do this tonight too. Is anyone else mad about this?
Here's Coley being cute in our backyard. Xavier gave him that scratch on his cheek like 2 months ago. I have become a better nail-clipper.

Here's a picture of Xavier making friends. He is intensely friendly too.

6 comments:

McEntire Family said...

So fun to meet Jack! I still can't believe Brett is a Daddy! Love seeing your kids. I hope we can get together this summer when we are in Idaho.

Kim-the-girl said...

I have an intense boy too. He experiences every emotion to the fullest. :) Your boys are so cute!

Cheryl said...

Ohhh even though the picture is a little blurry you can tell that Jack is a cute little guy!!!

And your boys are soo stinkin' adorable. Honestly.....adorable!!!

Miss you :)

paulak said...

Very cute post. Your boys are darling. Missed you at the game last night.

KellyAnne said...

Justin says:

"It's fun to check up on you guys periodically. I can't believe Xavier is 3 already! I love that picture of Cole on the swing - sunbeam coming down in the middle of the photo - like inspiration while swinging!"

Bekah: said...

Your boys are very handsome! Are all kids intense? Because I have 3 of them!